The mission of Outer Banks Sporting Events (OBSE) is to organize and promote sports competition and healthy living resources,
provide financial resources for needed relief and support for public education while contributing to economic impact for the Outer Banks of North Carolina. 100% of net proceeds are shared by the Dare Education Foundation and the Outer Banks Relief Foundation. OBSE is a 501c3 non-profit.
Upcoming events include:
- Outer Banks Triathlon, September 14-15, 2019
- Outer Banks Cycle, September 28, 2019
- Outer Banks Marathon & Southern Fried Half Marathon, November 8-10, 2019
- Running of the Leprechauns, March 14, 2020
- Flying Pirate Half Marathon, April 11-12, 2020